Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my first time

this is the 1st time i'm doing TAG and this one
from Tengku Zaffy


Arahan:
1)[printscreen] *current* wallpaper -- jz a simple press of fn+prt sc
2)REASONS why do u like/adore/cherish d dindingkertas ???
3)tag 10 people
4)titik.

Jawapan:



I personally not very sure why i use this wallpaper.
maybe just because it is my own picture.
i really like this one
and will be using this for a very long time,
so my edward cullen's eye can see it
everytime i use this macbook.


- exagerate is so not me



titik.




mintIsVirgin: thats it. my first tag. but i don't want to tag other. if you are interested, just do it. and make yourself happy!

2 comments:

NadiaSalehuddin said...

ur wallpaper is "IM CHUCK BASS????""

mint heartnet said...

hebat x letak gamba sendiri kat screen?? kalo i jumpe wallpaper "i'm cekak kuning", saya bagi kak akak ek!!