Tuesday, June 30, 2009

time to get back to school
















Hoi! Hoojaq tak? I had a headache and the buzzing sound in my ear is not disappear yet. Thanks to the 14 hours sleep. I really love this holiday; Sleep at the wrong time, eat the sinfull foods, gain some weight and commit some sins is so fun. I'm gonna miss this...

I only have 3 days more in this house, and my mom can't stop babbled about my life now. Actually I was planning to repack all the stuffs today, but i can't start it until i got my new sweater, jeans and shoe. It is really hard to initiates thing without any motivation right? So I have some plan on how to get extra money from my parent. for my new ikea carpet.

Argh.. There are too much tasks I must done it before friday. Should I get a new hairdo? Which is better, SuJu or Zac efron?

That's all from me.




MintInMess: I can't find my lab coat and my matric card!

No comments: