Saturday, June 13, 2009

penyakit dari miss phiphi

Yeah!! Spending this holiday with my BFF (which is my TV) can be pretty addictive. Now I can sit infront that box for 6 hours without even winking my edward cullen's eye (perlu di mention).

Just a few day ago, I noticed that MTV and Channel V always keep playing those music video from asian artistes (actually it is really good). But HELL!!!! I don't want to listen to those J-POP and K-POP 24/7. Please la... Sometime listen to Britney Spears' Circus MV would be good for your ears.

argh.. I always dream that I had enough money to buy that Music TV Stations and rule it. LMAO!

Most of my friend learns Japanese or Korean just to make sure they can sing along those JK POP's song. One of them is Phiphi, a girl majoring in Genetic in UM science school (nak gitau la kitorg satu kelas), a friend of mine who addicted to those music. So i text-ed her asking what happened to Channel V and guess what i get 


this video,




FUCK!! Now I keep playing this video all day long and add 1 more "aim" in my 2009  resolution which is LEARN AND MASTER THE SUPER JUNIOR DANCE STEP!! yeah!!!!!





mintberdansa: I can shake my ass at the chorus part quite good. and hot.


2 comments:

Z a F said...

oh..
i juz saw dis song on mtv
shawty3 pastu kan?
terus i cc

ngeeheee :p

mint heartnet said...

yup...

zaffy u should see me dance the shawty2 part, really HOT wo...