Sunday, May 31, 2009

to jog or not to jog

I woke up very early today around 5 in the morning. After subuh i saw my mom wearing WANITA UMNO's shirt and grab her car's key.

me: its still early. where you wanna go?

mom: i've a poco poco class at the tower. instructor of the day!

me: hurm.. nak ikot!!!!

mom: hurry up. just change your shirt and don't wear that ralph lauren's perfume.

me: mom, do you get pay for the session?? and why you wearing that "wanita umno" shirt???

mom: *silent* i'll drop you at the padang there.

me: nak seploh hengget. i want my mcD breakfast.

mom: you're so fat now. RM10 for 10kg.

me: pffttt...




it's 6.45 a.m. and there are already many people there. ok what should i do now? the last time i went to jog was 6 months ago at the campus. yup 6 months ago at the bkt chenta where all the educated munkeys live. 



me: why you looks so kerek huh berok??

munkeys: (laga-laga siku sesama mereka)




those berok chased me?? nothing happen then.. *gulp*





sundaymint: having mcD for breakfast yo!


No comments: