Monday, June 22, 2009

kegilaan ber-tweet




Good Morning Tweets & F-bookers!

Hahaha... That is my morning status on facebook. Sebenarnya nak heboh kat dunia yang aku ni ada twitter. Actually today I spend too much time on internet and found out most of my friends now having the twitter account.

Twitter ni ok la. But do you know that it is the third largest social network in the world, for now. Tapi tak boleh janji la cos I can promise there a more will come out soon. I love twitter cos its like stalking other people life which is so fun, itu pun kalau hidup diorang best la.

Basically it is just a 140-characters limit status updater or micro-blogging site, but I'm wondering why it turn out as a new phenomenon. Maybe if you are Barrack Obama or Britney Spears, people really wanna know what you are up to, or what the troubles you get into.

Few minutes ago, something happen to Perez Hilton and guess what, he asking for help through Twitter. LMAO. and asking his followers to call the police for him. He said that he was being attacked by Will.I.Am from BEP. hurmn... Ko ingat ko hot sangat ke nok?? So now I'm sorting through this drama between them.


This is the twit-twit,


Untuk membekap diri sendiri, Will make a twitter account gak!

OK. We see what will happening then. I guess if Azwan Ali have one also, this tiny blog will be hilarious macam yang kat blogspot tu. Update kemestian sudah pasti "Ada aku kesah?? cak cak cak cak cak cak".




mintINFO: Dulu Ashton Kutcher ada cabar CNN, he challenges CNN if they can get 1 million followers just to prove that people now depends on internet to know what is happening. Want to know more? Google sendiri ek, aku malas.

No comments: