Thursday, September 4, 2008

not so long time ago..

hurm..i still have a conflict with my new cupboard. its too SMALL!where should i put all my stuffs?? argh...till now i still can't adapt myself to the new habitat especially the new room, peps and the food. (now i'm just pray that naturalselection will not occur or i will become a good-looking MUTANT)
recently i got a lot of calls from my buddies asking where the hell on earth i been!!yaa they still dunno i went to which ipt. haha.. i just only told bout my UPU result to organisms who close with me. its seem that some of them can really be trusted coz i askthem NOT TO telling it to anyone. however like usual it will spread all over the world butthe velocity of news spreading is quite slow if we compare it with the cctv scandal ofacap-anis and bluetooth hot pics of arif-maya. (a big applause to afiq n baby becauseboth of you done a very job job haha...)
pergh...back to the UPU result. when the result came out, i asked my bestfriend to checkit out for me and he said" beb, ko dapat MS026". hurm..at first i wondering what the hell is that?? pikir punya pikir...AAARRRGGHHH..... 026 is code for BIOCHEMISTRY and MS stand for UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA! owh crap.. its take about 96 hours and 23 minutes for me to accept that result.
its seem like my dream to be a pharmacist is destroyed in a click. huhu..(sorry abah i can't make it, maybe your son is not good enough to be a pharmacist)hurm..and it looks like abah was sad too..disappointed with me perhaps...and thatmake me more down..huhuhu...luckly my mom was happy with it and she said "ok la tu (sambil wat gaya saida), UM is not bad what?? (that time i hope that i get B.Pharm at UiTM) lagipundah rezeki ang kat situ..". and that time i realize that maybe BioChem at UM is thebest for me and i will make myself proud because i got it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah3 aminn..very gud job..
big aplause to u yeha3..
tp awat yg rahsia yg slama ni disimpan kejap di dada di bocor dgn mudahnya?
:p
xpa2..
yg lapaih biaq lpaih..
jnj enjoy!!!!

mint heartnet said...

ntah la wei...
aku rasa aku dh diberi arahan sruh senyap. tip top tip top ptg tu rmai dh yg tau.. nasib la pastu senyap balik.. tapi haru time study week balik...