Friday, September 5, 2008

"seminggu seblom kemari"



a week before the registration, i went to my old school "SMKSAA" to take my'SIJIL SPM'.hurmm..who else come with me ek??? if i was not mistaken it is megat, naguib, haida shiori,nasihah, umie sakura and ana. at there i met all my clasmate (mostly chinese & indian) where they still doing their upper six form. when look at them studying in the classmake me miss of my old time at school. but if i was ask to go back study at school iwill say NO.. no more school's rules!!

all the teachers asked my friends and i "korang skrg dpt study kat mane??". hahaha...at first it is difficult fo me to answer it. yela my friends said they got appliedchemistry, food tecnology la, enginering la, veterinar la and when it come to methey will say " BioChem UM? pedia tu??? xpe la bunyi cambes.." adeh... it is hard to explain it to them and usually i will say "ala blaja benda biasa2 je bio kimia pastunanti leh wat dadah...". haha... drugs inventor!! but my teachers doesn't worry if i become one, the just 'bising' bout what happen to all my friends. they changed a lot..and the obvious one is haida. the last time i saw her at the school when we are takingpaper 3 biology and that was in 2006. in 2008 i met her without a 'tudung'!! hurm...actually that is not my prob so i dont care she want to wear it or not.. but the funny thinghappen when we met our teachers. most of them will ask "mane tudung ko aida oii???".paling haru skali bila jumpa ustaz..luckly for haida, she have a big good looking friend (which is me) where she can hide behind my back. haha... its fun listen to a lecture from ustazah with her..


back to the preparation for my bachelor, there are not many things that i should do. i justhave to prepare some documents and do my medical test. and the rest i just use allmy stuffs during my matriculation. i bought some new clothes (i burned all mymatric lecture shirt already hehe..).
i'm not so worry bout all the preparation because i can get the thing that i don't havelater. hurm... i'm just think a lot bout what i will going through at UM! :)

No comments: