Tuesday, September 16, 2008

jatuh dan jatuh lagi...

i have a weird weekend last week. actually i dunno how to describe it, am i happy or not. i was trapped in my own room for the whole day in saturday. hurm...yelar i woke up at 1pm and it was rainning n there are nothing to do. huhuhu...

so like usual, i'll log in to my frienster to see what happened to all my friends. when i looked at mira's page, i saw she added a new friend. met le call her new friend as 'sang gadis'.

actually 'sang gadis' is my friendster's friend too and in the real life she is my tuition-mate. i never spoke to her before this. i knew her since i was 17 when i was taken physic tuition. hurm...to be honest, i have a crush on her..ya i'm 'jatuh cinta' with her for the last 3 years and nobody know bout it. ehem..i'm really in love!

when i saw her at the exam hall last week, i told to mira all bout 'sang gadis'. mira asked me to talk to 'sang gadis'. hurm.. its has been 3 years already and i still dunno how to 'speak' to her. they said i was pathetic..

so for the 1st time, i brave myself and ask for her ym id. and guess what, i got it. so tunggu apa lagi, add lor..haha...on that evening, i chat with her, for 3 hours woo... quite unbelievable right for the 1st time chatting. but after that 3 hours, she didn't reply to my im and then log off, hurm...perhaps she already bored with me.... huhu....

i shut down my lappy n went to sleep...

at 5.30pm i woke up and look at my ym and saw there is a im from 'sang gadis'. she said 'i'm sorry bcoz didn't reply to ur msg. there was some wireless problem. its fun chatting with u'. pergh...i'm so happy that time.

because i was so happy, i keep smiling for the next 30 minutes until i 'jatuh tangga' after taken my food for berbuka. aduh... i broke my nail and its really hurt beb. my friend scolded me and said 'tu la ko,kalo naik tangga tu jangan senyum lebih-lebih.kan dah jatuh..'. haha..its ok for me if i 'jatuh' all over again because sometime its fun if we are 'jatuh'. then i chat with her again for 2 hours that night and 4 hours on the next morning..that time i dun realize anything about time and don't care bout it.hehe...

izzit too late if i say that i jatuh with sang gadis again?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, it wasnt too late actually. anyway if you like somebody go and get it. You're a guy: dont be afraid and like your friend quote 'pathetic'. try to be chill la. i really dont like esp guy la when they like somebody and dont wat to make a move/ approach them (sorry no offense). maybe she'll like you in return if you tell her. hopefully la, because not all cases might granted. anyway, gud luck to you.

visit me : http://fiezaina.blog.friendster.com/

mint heartnet said...

your comment really make me think bout this again!

trimas...

Anonymous said...

klu ko dh suke die...p la ckp cpt2...
kang dikebas org ssh lak...apa daa...
lgpn aku yakin dgn kehenseman yg ade pd ko..die mst rs trjatuh cmta gak la...hahaha...