Tuesday, November 9, 2010

omaigod

Now let me talk about tomorrow, because I know tomorrow will be just brighter than yesterday. *silent* OK munafik! Lets talk about yesterday. Yesterday is Monday and it has been a very 'productive' day for me; spent the whole day staring at laptop and browsing all the things on the net. and I found something funny.



movie ni tiada kena mengena dengan apa apa pun. sumpah!


ok. Let say P has been nice to S for the time being, but none of us have noticed anything wrong or weird about that. Until, a few hours ago I found P's blog and there is a post of confession that P has a crush on S. At first I thought it was M not S. But now,dah tak penting because ....


ni pun takde kena mengena tau!

I'm truly thankful to be blessed with all of these people as my friends. In friendship, the bond can be developed to something sweeter and also to the level of something new. But some might be scared of getting hurt because of it!



mint: AKU TAK KESAH PUN! kihkihkih....

No comments: