Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sport can be a PAINFUL EXPERIENCE.

I'm never good at sport! I really meant it, at any sports. Last year experience is funny but I still give a try for this year. I trying a new thing and it is something I never liked before. It is just like committing suicide to yourself. matila~

I decided to obey probably the bad decision I make before and let everything happens with time. And guess what? The progress is like hell shit bad. They did asked me whether I'm doing ok or not. I'm believe my response was "hurmn..ok la" or something to that effect. I'd try 3 or 4 times to perform like the group, but never hit the famous board.

When I went to the practice, I'm try to do the best and I was keeping up. "All right, this won't be that hard", I thought, feeling accomplished. But the results are still the same.

Kak Nad told me "Don't worry, you are doing great. Just keep practicing". Then I realized I had some problem with my motivation and self esteem. Environment slightly can change how I think and what I'm doing.

The game just a few days more and my performance is still bad. Please anyone, do you have any tips how to be good at something?

kak tipah yang loser cicur lawan mat saleh amateur pun leh menang wei.


mint: majulah sukan untuk negara. kann??

No comments: