Thursday, January 14, 2010

ที่ นี่ มา สอง หนึ่ง

When you get older and older, your interpretation towards life would slightly change each day. If you ask the question to me 12 years ago, I might say that life was just candy and chocolates; sweet and colorful. Time did change all of us, I'm growing with responsibility and it is totally can make the 'adult' life more bitter and sour. But that is life right, you may not want to live as a child and watch disney channel for the rest of it.

Today I dreamed the older version of me, still look the same but there is something weird in the eyes; full of hatred and mystery. pffttt... That probably would come up true in the future. By looking at my life now, I'm 110% sure a dark lonely future life is waiting for me.

I just want to be happy; as always. But why they don't just let it be?

This is great. A problem and crisis in family and between friends, disability to manage my own money, reducing IQ level (this is quite much), time-wasted disorder and narrowing social circle is a very great combination of problems I'm facing right now.

Today I listened to a song and it able to make me stop thinking of all those thing. The line in the lyric is motivative and meaningful; give you the reason WHY YOU ARE HERE?


No comments: