Saturday, May 30, 2009

mayday mayday.. its over!

hey bloggers, here i am back and not dead yet!

currently i was somewhere here in New York, so don't expect to see me anywhere in malaysia soon. I tak tahan bahang panas sangat. ewah. I live my life here happily away from those sick people back home. Owh.. i can't reply all your sms and missed called here sebab a lil bit costly so just use the im or facebook ok.

I'm not feeling so fine now, more weak i guess. I caught out with fever and positively sure its not the oink oink flu cos i'm not cute like them. But i noticed that i gaining some weight and my face become more pale till Ejam & Afiq told that i look more like Edward Cullen. Last week i met afiq and ejam. We were at kmpp visiting some old friends.

This evening i went to 5th avenue to find some cheap mangga cos my mom wanna prepare rojak buah for our dinner since my brother will visit us tonight. On the way back, i saw kim kardashians at the big apple. Guess there all the natural thing she said came from. merepek!

My new friend ask me to spend the rest of the holiday at the hamptons since many of those upper eastsidder spend their summer at the rehab. My neighbour who have a cocain problem was currently in the rehab called the reboungge (mcm nama restaurant kat bangsar tu). She's the one who told me that susan boyle was in the american idol. Maybe my parent should send me to rehab also cos i always see my kitten possessed by some spirit called tanten brata. seram wei.. but nobody believe me and they say i have cocain problem. hurmn...

I'll be back to school on July and hope i would not bring those oink oink flu to UM and spread it there.




mintflenza: nasi lemak oink oink sedap woo...

No comments: