Wednesday, April 8, 2009

thank you TUTORS!!

gagaga... gonna give a shout out "THANK YOU yaa..." to my beloved PA for the drug last night. its a very strong one till it can make me lalok like damn flyin. argh..persetan as long it can 'tame' the wild headache in my stomach. gagaga again... *dancing in my room* worried about my condition, my friends ask me to sleep early. thats the time i realized that i got a very nice bed. a large/comfort/heaven bed. you can't find one like this at ikea. (just come to 4rcUM)


*dreaming (bout hamsters singing)





that drug was so powerful and make me woke up at 9 a.m. & rushed to library for my last KKM lecture. pfftt...thank god all my assignment was completed and gagaga again this morning. went back to my room and get ready for my s&t lecture at 3 p.m.

zZzzZ...






my last s&t lecture is so different. there are so many people coming (actually they're expecting for some tips & got nothing hahaha). i was so surprised because radzi & afiq was there too. its so hard to gather everyone in one class lately. so all of us bitching like we haven't met for centuriessss.


yo it's afiq signing his attendance all by himself.
it was a very rare event to look at wo!









so it's the last lecture for this semester. gonna put all the efforts on follow the note and focus in the lecture.



however it won't last too long. last lecture TOO BORING!!!!

(l-r) mra, phiphi, ena, ME, afiq, radzi

you have to wait till the devils(this is phiphi not us) come out!



...

yeaaahhhaaaa!!!!!

ok student! class end. you can dismissed now..

(semua bangun dgn sopan)
terima kasih che wan jasimah!
kami mau A paper ni.





so as usual, its wednesday evening, time for some outing season. yabedabedu...

we plan to go to mid and wait for the rapidKL.

we wait,
and
 
wait a lil bit longer...

damn...ok cancelled.
we go by car. pffttt...

tadaaa..the main plan is watching movie and this time it was this movie



we planned to watch it at 7.30 and not so long after that, syaf & tiqa come and joined us in the theater. yadayada.. its so cool.fun.and absolutely fast.

here are some of the random photos taken;

i guess this is the last time i'll lepak with those genetic girls so xoxo then go home read those cute text books!


till then,
mint








mint si penjual tiket wayang: yo don't forget the tickets ya....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want all those piccassss!! and thx coz blanje!!!! ahahahahah xP

Mra Mastura said...

lols