Wednesday, April 1, 2009

gotta let my ass fly


today is the new day of April, when i look back what i've done last month its make me feel miserable. nothings that can be proud of except the night of MAB and my presentation skill class. pfftt.. i done my last presentation yesterday and thanks aqil for the pendrive and my fellows classmate for the 10 minutes dejavu session. having a great semester with those people especially mr.mahesan really wider my way to get another A. yehaa...


i woke up at 12 noon today and been lahar by akmal the whole day. he warned me not to waste my teenage life on my bed. katil aku sgt best lahanat!! so i decided go to KLCC! the journey was teribble, don't you ever-ever go to a place like KLCC via putra while looking so good. sharing a train with a super massive crowd office workers really make the train slower. damn.. its fucking late!

i met my sister there. we planned to have a dinner together after her job done. so i spend about 10 minutes at rotiboy, 20 minutes at Zara and 5 minutes looking at the cookies at famous amos while waiting for her sneaking out from her office. i had craving for those fishes from manhattan so we went there for dinner. we chatted about 2 hours woo...

i'm really tired so i wanna go back to um early and on my way back, i got a call from akmal , "min, blikan aku maggi kari meletop ek". damn.. pagi tadi bkn main duk caras aku skrg sruh aku cari maggi kat KLCC plak. so what to do then obey his order and went to cold storage. naa...


many people always said this to me,

"awak shopping di Cold Storage? pasti awak sungguh handsome!!"


".....silent...."







mintbass: naaa....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amin ensem ke???? tehee
- ena banana

Unknown said...

sapa yg cakap ko hot ?

either die buta or dia mmg xreti nk nilai ko ?

cold storage is hot ?

then kalau shoppin kat Harrods ? sure cakap super duper hot la kan...

then if only die tau per tue harrods a..

mint heartnet said...

hurm..xtau la wei. tu pendapat masing2, aku xleh nk halang sume benda dlm dunia ni.