Friday, April 24, 2009

rasa macam dah tamat

been through this week by wasting my time scanning all the notes with my sleepless eyes. when i look at a mirror, i can see a crack panda with a short-term memory wishing that he had a time machine called "mesin-JAM-bang-ang". pfftt.. i'll be happy if i can turn the clock back to the time when i was in kindergarden and fix everything. ya i really meant this, EVERYTHING. 

huhuhu...

ABSURD!! i know it's merepek but everyone hates history anyway. if the cashier at the 4th alumni koperasi can talk fluently i believe he would be agree that the future is much more sweeter.

i was succesfully recovered from flu+fever, however my brain is not perfectly stable yet so don't blame me if u caught me smiling and talking without any reasonable purpose. 

POST NI MEMANG MEREPEK!

status: sedang chatting ketika post ni di buat


23rd April 2009 was tiring. 2 killer papers on the same day really make my kidney jumping. hurm.. i will spend my next 3 hours packing everything and send it home. should i post all my books & wardrobe using courier?



mint: nak pakai setem berapa sen ek?

2 comments:

farhana said...

hoho shiannye kamu..:P
ada eye bag mata panda juga eh..
saya pon ada hohoho :P

mint heartnet said...

mesti kamu cute kan ada mata panda!
saya ada mata edward cullen.
jadi saya apa? hot ek???