Wednesday, August 26, 2009

puasa



Happy Fasting to all Muslim!

It's the 5th day of Ramadhan already and I doing just fine; less talk literally. I'm not tired during this very busy week and I'm sure it is not because of the life motivation I got from my parents or from the food I ate during sahur. I was thinking, it's great to be in Ramadhan, be such a focus person plus more time for study and ibadah. ewah...

There are several things that I wanna do during this month;
- have a complete days of fasting yakni berpuasa penuh 30 hari.
- spends more time on study cos there are tonnes of exam and tests coming.
- eat less; berbuka seperti manusia biasa.
- and get into a great shape.
- baca al-quran setiap kali selepas solat.
- do not do the lab reports 8 hours before submission. (I know you're reading this kak atiq)
- Spend less money on food, but more on clothes and new shoes.
- less talk, less sin.

Thats all for now, I'll update it more soon.



mint: Yeah!! I'm all about abbreviating and I'm just that cool.

No comments: