Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hari ini khamis


I'm having flu, a really great one and it flowing non stop since this morning. This might because the water here is too cold or the coleslow i ate (ske kan salahkan DS kolej). I slept pretty early last night, not feeling well. Maybe I should blame the biochem interaction day yesterday, or the movie (setem) that delayed 30minutes or traffic jam at federal highway or the lychee that akmal bought for me. urrgghhhh.... Just swallow those clarinase!

It is true that your emotion and what you do can effect your health. I'm not so happy lately, waking up early on the morning, went to the class at 8 a.m. and doing the laboratory work till dusk was tiring. Imagine that if you doing the same cycle everyday plus the lab is pretty boring (expensive machine with unaccurate and sometime not so precise result).

Now its difficult to see some of my friends and my health is getting worst (this due to the wrong eating time and the sinful foods). I don't want to fall too depth in this kind of life. huhuhu... Now I can't wait too get back home, it's only 2 weeks more for the mid sem break. hooyeyy!!!!

Next week is the convocation week, FESKUM (Festival Konvokesyen Universiti Malaya) and we will having a stall there. The project i been waiting for, La Phewith 4th. So don't forget to come to our gerai ok! This year we'll serving the western food. A week full of fun is waiting, just 3 days more.

I have google some picture of La Phewit 4th and found this one;




mint: Gerai Konvo 8th - 15th August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lab mmg borink~ =) hihi

mint heartnet said...

a'ah. lab mmg sgt boring!!!