Saturday, March 27, 2010

senyum la wei

damn.. I love this cat. The way 'he' smiling is so cute and I really like the name; Cheshire Cat. A kind of cat who always smile no matter bad the situation is. I'm trying to smile like him but the faking part will be too obvious. Watched this Alice movie last weekend with radzi, azilah and zaffy and it was ok. eh! All of us had our 1st time hanging out with each others! Have a dinner at paddingtons and a lomo moments together. Let me repeat that, a LOMO MOMENTS. hahaha... My friend bought a Lc-a lomo camera and I have tried using it; can't wait to see the results. woah! Last night, she showed me her new Fish-Eye camera. pergh.. Another lomo in 1 week and this time it was white in colour. Got to use my lomo skills on this camera later. I haven't see the pictures captured by me yet but I know it will be LOMOfull.


mint: print cepat wei. print cepat.

2 comments:

Z a F said...

wait monday. i think i know how to use lomo dy.. hahaha.. saya masih buta lomo >.<

mint heartnet said...

nak tgk nak tgk!