Thursday, October 29, 2009

trick or threat




Someone is threating me and the funny part is that person is someone I called a geek before. freaking huh? I would never expect he will did something like that. Its not just a matter of life and death but friendship wei.





*faints* ok move on.


Last night I had a really weird dream; about my future probably. The setting is somewhere around New York and I was 23 or 24 at that time. I'm not having a life like Chuck Bass there, apparently more basic but yet I live at Upper East side of New York. Working as MTV owner and having a hot wife and 5 kids was not easy ok.


wow! 5 kids at 23 years old?
That means..I have to start looking for a wife like, now?
(bukak facebook)

*lari.....*



mintMcDreamy: I just found out that my dreams are in COLOURS and not BLACK & WHITE. nice huh? Instead focusing on my study now I'm doing my research on dream interpretation.

2 comments:

Mra Mastura said...

umo 23 ank da 5..wei..cepat2..da nk 21 nex year..
ape yg ko dpt dr mksd mmpi tu? sape yg da nk kawen..hehe

Mra Mastura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.